Welcome to Brockington Library
- February is love of reading month!
- Brockington Book Awards – Nominate your favourite book to win!
Brockington Library which is situated on the second floor, in the heart of Brockington College, is looked after by Learning Resources Manager Miss Cottis.
We are also open every break-time and lunch-time.
What we offer
- Access to a huge range of books including, fiction, non-fiction, manga, quick reads and GCSE revision books.
- We subscribe to a variety of monthly journals including National Geographic Kids, How it Works, The Week and First Newspaper amongst others titles
- DVD’s are available to borrow and are free of charge
- There are 15 computer stations available for homework, and school related internet research
- There are comfy seats/bean bags to read and relax in.
- Frequent and colourful displays advertise new additions to the library or focus on particular topics e.g. World Book Day, Centenary of WW1/Remembrance etc.
- We welcome suggestions and requests for new material for the library by filling out a request form