Show My Homework

Students:

• Click on this link or download the Show My Homework app from the Apple Appstore or Google Play store.
  • Log on using your school username & password.

Parents:

• You should have received a personalised login code from the College.  Please click this link and use the pin number enclosed to create an account.  If you have any issues with this please contact the IT department at ITsupport@brockington.leics.sch.uk

*** You must always log-in to Show My Homework via the school website or app.  Googling ‘Show My Homework’ and clicking on the link will not work ***

A new way to record, track and monitor homework at Brockington College.

Dear Parent/Carer

We are excited to be launching a new online tool to help you keep track of your child’s homework.

From Monday 12th September we will be using ‘Show My Homework’.  ‘Show My Homework’ will allow you to see the details of the tasks your child has been set as well as the due dates. There is also the facility for you to see what homework has not been completed or handed in.

You will be provided with login details to your personal account, ready-linked to your child’s homework calendar. All you need to do is then visit the school’s website and click on the link to Show My Homework to log in. Homework timetables will also be available through the school website form this date.

Once you have your login details you will then be able to:

• Access the site 24/7
  • View the quality and quantity of homework set
  • Receive automated notifications before homework is due via your phone or computer
  • Download free apps for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices
  • Translate into a number of languages

Our aim is that this new system will provide parents/carers with a deeper insight into the homework that their child receives. More importantly, we hope it will improve your child’s organisation, time-management and help them to keep on top of their workload.

Please click here the full letter.