We currently have a vacancy on our governing body for one parent governor. Following a request from the college to all parents/carers, two parents/carers have been nominated for election, Mrs Julie Brown and Mr Paul Johnson, therefore a ballot will take place.
Your vote is important. Please read the following guidance on how to vote:
- Each parent/carer of pupils at Brockington is entitled to vote.
- Ballot papers are available below, or from the school office.
- Read the personal statements written by each of the candidates.
- Vote for one candidate by placing an X next to the name of the candidate you wish to vote for.
- Return completed ballot papers to the college office in a sealed envelope marked ‘Ballot Paper’ by the deadline.
- Deadline for ballot paper returns: Wednesday 14 January 2015 at 9.00 am.
This is an extremely important process given the essential role that the governing body plays in the leadership of the college and our move to 11-16 status. Consequently, I hope you will be encouraged to vote.
Mr Chris Southall